A few easy steps to use your Remali!
Updated: Nov 15, 2021
At Regenize we want to reward you for your sustainable behaviour, which is why our virtual currency Remali is readily available to you when you sign up to recycle with us. The more you recycle, the more Remali you earn.
In this post, we'll explain how to access and redeem your Remali in a few simple steps.
1. Start by visiting www.remali.co.za, and log in with your phone number as your user name and password (free customers) or with your email address and the password assigned to you (paid customers).
If you are unsure of your contact details you can email email@example.com or WhatsApp us at 081 534 3586
2. Once you’ve logged in, you will be able to see your Remali balance, rands and carbon emissions saved. The home page will also give you access to view the various voucher categories that can be purchased.
Donations vouchers - these vouchers can be purchased and contributed towards a fund to provide our recycling collectors with essential items they may require.
Retail vouchers – this voucher can be used to purchase extra plastic bags for your recyclables.
Grocery vouchers – these vouchers can be purchased in return for a Pick n Pay gift card that will be delivered to you and can be used at any Pick n Pay of your choice.
Airtime and data vouchers - these vouchers provide you with airtime or data serial numbers from your selected network provider.
3. Click on your preferred category and select the voucher you’d like to purchase. Remember, you can only purchase a voucher that is less than or equivalent to your Remali points.
4. After selecting your voucher, you will immediately be taken to the checkout point to confirm your order. By clicking on place order, your order will be immediately confirmed.
5. You can view the voucher details by clicking on the burger menu in the top left corner and selecting ‘My vouchers’.
Offline Simplified Remali
Alternatively, you can redeem your Remali through our Simplified Remali pilot. Residents can now use their Remali at local community stores that we have partnered with to purchase anything they need with their assigned QR code. These stores can be identified by the 'Remali Accepted Here' poster.
If your QR code hasn't been activated yet, don’t panic, we will be visiting your area soon to sign you and your local business up.
If you have any other queries, please feel free to send us a message by clicking on the burger menu in the top left corner and then selecting the ‘Contact Us’ option, which will send us an email with your message and we’ll be happy to assist.