AEROSOL CANS

Recycled

According to RecycleNow, around 60% of aerosols are made from steel while the remaining 40% are made from aluminium. The plastic and rubber parts that make up the parts of the aerosols are also recyclable.

 

How to recycle cans?

  • Ensure that the aerosol can is empty.

  • Do not flatten, crush, or pierce aerosol cans.

  • Detach any easily removable pieces before throwing it in your recycling bag.

What is it recycled into?

New cans.

Regenize is a recognised Level 1 BBBEE Company

Cape Town, South Africa

© 2020 by Regenize

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon